500 E. Eisenhower Pkwy.
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Direct: (734) 645-9054
Ann Arbor is my home, I can help make it yours.
I specialize in Ann Arbor and Washtenaw County because I know this area. I’m an Ann Arbor native who has been working with clients buying and selling residential real estate since 1991. I have a degree in Business from Eastern Michigan University and earned a Master's Degree in Urban Planning from the University of Michigan in 2004. In addition to my real estate experience, I offer a wealth of knowledge of the Ann Arbor and Washtenaw County area and all that it has to offer.
My goal is to make buying and selling a home as comfortable and stress-free as possible. I will put your mind at ease by managing negotiations and transactions every step of the way. Whether you’re buying or selling your first home or your fifth, I’ll make sure you receive complete information and transparent communications about markets, trends, and every detail of your transaction. By combining the latest marketing techniques and technologies along with my life-long knowledge of the Washtenaw County area, I’ll see to it that your buying or selling experience is rewarding in every respect.
- Board Member, Ann Arbor Public Schools Education Foundation
- Member, Ann Arbor Area Board of Realtors
- Member, Ann Arbor City Club
- Member, Ann Arbor Rotary
- Member, Travis Pointe Country Club
- Volunteer, Ann Arbor Thrift Shop
- Volunteer, Arbor Hospice "Savour the Journey"
- Past-President, Women's Council of Realtors Washtenaw Chapter
- Past-President, University of Michigan Lucile B. Conger Alumnae Group
Real Estate Designations
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)