Rental One® Services
Rental One® provides renters and homeowners the services they need to move into a new rental home with the peace of mind they deserve. Our services provide information on the rental market, personal assistance for renters, and a rental property search. We have a team of agents who assist individuals and families who wish to rent rather than buy.
- Rental One® provides renters with a community packet containing information on schools, parks and recreation, area demographics and other points of interest.
- Rental One® specialists will schedule appointments and provide travel directions as necessary at no cost.
- Trained Associates familiar with the nuances of relocation and home finding requirements will provide specific knowledge of the local rental market.
- Pre-Screening of Rental Units designed to maximize the efficient use of the house hunting trip.
Rental Area Tours
A Rental One® area tour personally acquaints the renter to various communities showing available rentals, schools, shopping malls, and the local points of interest. Tours can be booked in advance. A fee will be charged for this service.
Rental Services for Expatriates Include:
- Airport or hotel pick-up
- Find an apartment to establish an address
- Assistance in getting a social security card and drivers license
- Set up utilities and banking accounts
- Community tour
- Lunch or dinner is provided
- Expatriate services fee is $1000 (usually requires two full days)
Contact us for more information, click here.
Property Marketing Services
Representing the homeowner
As a Property Owner, you may want assistance in finding the right tenant for your home.
Our agents can assist you by marketing your home for lease. During the marketing process, they refer potential tenants to an outsource company to help with the screening process which includes verification of employment, rental history, and credit history. You are then equipped to make an informed business decision and place the right tenant in your property. For more information on home marketing leasing services, click here.
Attracting Tenants to your Property
When it’s time to find a tenant for your home, we will select a Rental Team Specialist to assist you with the leasing process. We make your next move, your best move.
- Attracting qualified tenants through advertising and marketing
- Your property will be accessible to tenant prospects through our 1st to know On-Line program.
- Maximum web exposure through a variety of websites including realestateone.com
- A source for relocation companies to refer their employees that require rental assistance
Property Management Services
Real EstateOne’s property management advantage starts with a partnership formed with well established property management companies. We work as a team to offer flexible solutions for single family residential, condos and multi-family homes. For more information about their services, click here.