Seller's Advantage of Using Real Estate One
Real Estate One sells more homes in Michigan than anyone. We have 1800 of the top professionals covering the state of Michigan who use proven technology and marketing programs to sell your home. Some of the programs that gives us the leading edge are:
- The Buyer Migration Trend Analysis is a sophisticated program that uses vast amounts of historical data about individual home moves to determine where sellers are most likely to find buyers for their home. Sellers can find the top five zip codes that produce buyers in their area and learn how we market properties in those areas. This information is exclusively available to Real Estate One Family of Companies agents and their customers. Please contact your agent for a Migration Trend Analysis.
- Your property will be displayed on our web sites along with related web sites which in total receive millions of visitors each month.
- Because 50% of the visitors to our open houses become owners within 12 months, we dedicate one full page each month in the Detroit News/Free Press to draw buyers to your open house and to your home on our web site. Last year almost 100,000 buyers responded to our open house invitations.
- Properties with multiple photos and virtual tours are at least 6 times more likely to be viewed by potential buyers. We can display up to 50 photos of your home on our web sites and present a 360-degree virtual walk through with our virtual tours and slide shows. Every home has a slide show video posted to YouTube!
- Our advanced property notification system recognizes buyers who have inquired about homes like yours and automatically sends them the information on your home.
- Making it easy for a buyer to see your home is vital in positioning it for a quick, convenient sale. Our Schedule an Appointment online feature means that buyers can set their appointment immediately while they are looking at the pictures and description of your home online 24 hours a day.
- Our research department enhances your sales associate's extensive knowledge of the real estate market and current market conditions. We seamlessly integrate data from our internal databases and the Multiple Listing Service to provide your customized Market Analysis.
- We focus on never missing any buyer inquiry opportunity. Our 1st to Know program allows buyers to receive your property details at any time with any device (phone, text, Smartphone, iPad, iPhone, etc.)
To find a Real Estate One associate, click here.
To list your home with Real Estate One, click here.
To see our selling guide, click here.