Every comfort of a home on Crystal Lake and every pleasure of a beach cottage is yours with this unique property: sunsets, sandy beach, guest cottage with bath, bedroom, studio and office. The 3 BR, 2 bath home is graced by a field stone fireplace in the living room and an adjacent solarium with glassed in ceiling, country style kitchen & dining room with granite counter tops and new oak flooring. Full unfinished basement for storage and utilities. 2 - 1 car garages one in the main home and one lakeside. Sleeps 10
- Total Finished SqFt
- Above Grade SqFt
- Garage Desc.
- Attached, Concrete Floors, Detached, Door Opener, Paved Driveway
- Waterfront Desc
- All Sports, Inland Lake, Priv Frontage (Across Rd), Priv Frontage (Wtr Side), Private Dock, Public Lake, Sandy Bottom, Sandy Shoreline, Water View
- Body of Water
- Crystal Lake
- Private Well
- Private Septic
- Year Built
- Home Style
- 2 Story, Cottage
Rooms and Land
- 11'3X11'10 2nd Floor
- 11'5X11'2 2nd Floor
- 10'3X10'5 2nd Floor
- 20'6X22'10 1st Floor
- comboXcombo 1st Floor
- 5X11 1st Floor
- 23'6X17'5 1st Floor
- Block, Daylight Windows, Full, Unfinished
- Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Lot Dimensions
- 80 x 234
- Ceiling Fan, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Microwave, Natural Gas Water Heater, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Smoke Alarms(s)
- Fireplace Desc.
- Fireplace(s), Heatilator Style, Wood
- Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceilings, Drywall, Formal Dining Room, Granite Kitchen Tops, Great Room, Island Kitchen, Pantry, Skylights, Solarium/Sun Room, Solid Surface Counters
- Exterior Materials
- Exterior Features
- Covered Porch, Deck, Fenced Yard, Gutters, Landscaped, Sidewalk
Listing Video for 4238 Crystal Drive, Beulah MI 49617
Listing Courtesy of Real Estate One
Office Address 57 N. Michigan Ave, PO Box 127
THE ACCURACY OF ALL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF SOURCE, IS NOT GUARANTEED OR WARRANTED. ALL INFORMATION SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED.
Listings last updated: . Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
Our Michigan real estate agents can answer all of your questions about 4238 Crystal Drive, Beulah MI 49617. Real Estate One, Max Broock Realtors, and J&J Realtors are part of the Real Estate One Family of Companies and dominate the Beulah, Michigan real estate market. To sell or buy a home in Beulah, Michigan, contact our real estate agents as we know the Beulah, Michigan real estate market better than anyone with over 100 years of experience in Beulah, Michigan real estate for sale.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site appears in part from the IDX programs of our Multiple Listing Services. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Real Estate One includes the name and address of the listing broker where available.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Nothern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.