11900 N Brinton Road, Lake 48632
"Pure Michigan, Pure Isabella County!"This is the most beautiful 260-acre property, with the most variety of climes I have seen and is teeming with wildlife and birds, ideal for hunting! From the private lawn and gardens where the residence is located, hardwoods, ponds, wooded savannah-like grasslands, marshes, wooded groves of oak, pine and poplar, red raspberries, blackberries and huckleberries, to a dedicated camp area where hunters lease annually and park 3 campers, complete with fire pit, buck pole, and outdoor toilet/outhouse. 40 X 80 fenced garden, grape arbor, red raspberries, herbs and adorable gardening shed. This home has had one owner, who built it in 1965 with top-quality materials. There are Douglas Fir beams with Douglas fir under the beams. The metal roof was added in 1997. There is a "real" solar porch, complete with slate flooring over pea gravel which can be used to supplement the propane heat in the home (owner does not use/have hooked up currently.) The porch does not have heat currently, but does not freeze in the winter and all plants thrive in its environment. There are several walls of glass to take advantage of the breathtaking views. Chippewa Hills public school district. Office/bedroom upstairs was two, with individual lofts with rope ladders! Extensive additions were built onto the home in 1997. At this time, the dining room and West sun porch additions were added, as well as the master bath with Jacuzzi tub, glass shower stall, double sinks, and laundry area, with marble floor and tile, as well as the entry 1/2 bath. Kitchen has newer dishwasher, rest of appliances 1998-1999 including Jenn-Air range. Washer and dryer also included, newer in 2011. Where the kitchen lacks cabinetry, the huge pantry room accommodates. Central vac hose and freezer which are included are also located here. Original A-frame area in the middle of the home accommodates the center living room. Living room fireplace goes up two stories, 21 feet total.
- 11900 N Brinton Road
- Horses Allowed, Outbuildings Allowed, Residential
- Listing Date
- Total Finished SqFt
- Lower Finished SqFt
- Above Grade SqFt
- Garage Desc.
- Attached, Concrete Floors, Door Opener, Paved Driveway
- Waterfront Desc
- Gradual Slope to Water, Island, Pond, Priv Frontage (Wtr Side), Soft Bottom, Vegetation to Water Edge, Water View
- Private Well
- Private Septic
- Year Built
- Home Style
- 2 Story, A-Frame, Contemporary, Craftsman
- School District
- Chippewa Hills
- Elementary School
- Weidman Elementary School
- Middle School
- Chippewa Hills Intermediate Sc
- High School
- Chippewa Hills High School
- Summer Taxes
- Winter Taxes
Rooms and Land
- Lower Floor
- 17X17 1st Floor
- 20X20 1st Floor
- 11.5X22.5 1st Floor
- 14X7.75 2nd Floor
- 14X15.5 2nd Floor
- 20X16 1st Floor
- 23X21.5 1st Floor
- Block, Finished Rooms, Partial, Unfinished
- Hot Water, Propane, Window Air Conditioner
- Hot Water, Propane, Window Air Conditioner
- Lot Dimensions
- Lengthy, see remarks
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Oven/Range, Propane Water Heater, Refrigerator, Satellite Dish, Smoke Alarms(s), Washer
- Fireplace Desc.
- Fireplace(s), Gas, Heatilator Style, Insert
- Interior Features
- Beamed Ceilings, Built-In Bookcase, Cathedral Ceilings, Den/Study, Drywall, Formal Dining Room, Foyer Entrance, Great Room, Intercom, Island Kitchen, Jetted Tub, Loft, Mud Room, Other, Paneling, Pantry, Skylights, Solarium/Sun Room, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk-In Closet(s), Workshop
- Exterior Materials
- Exterior Features
- Deck, Garden Area, Gutters, Landscaped, Other, Patio, Porch, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
Listing Video for 11900 N Brinton Road, Lake MI 48632
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Mpr
Office Address 304 E BROADWAY
THE ACCURACY OF ALL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF SOURCE, IS NOT GUARANTEED OR WARRANTED. ALL INFORMATION SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED.
Listings last updated: . Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
Our Michigan real estate agents can answer all of your questions about 11900 N Brinton Road, Lake MI 48632. Real Estate One, Max Broock Realtors, and J&J Realtors are part of the Real Estate One Family of Companies and dominate the Lake, Michigan real estate market. To sell or buy a home in Lake, Michigan, contact our real estate agents as we know the Lake, Michigan real estate market better than anyone with over 100 years of experience in Lake, Michigan real estate for sale.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site appears in part from the IDX programs of our Multiple Listing Services. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Real Estate One includes the name and address of the listing broker where available.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Nothern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.