1120 Lindale Drive, Traverse City 49686
Spectacular Hilltop Estate With Panoramic Views Of West Bay And Power Island! Includes 90 Ft. Of Deeded West Bay Frontage. Custom-built By Roger Widing, This Traditional Southern Colonial Home Has 4 Private Bedroom Suites, 5 Baths, 5 Fireplaces And 6,000 Square Feet Of Living Space. Top-quality Features And Materials, 2-story Foyer With Italian Porcelain Tile And Black Walnut Wood Plank Flooring. Spacious Formal Living And Dining Rooms. Stately Den And Study With Solid Cherry Built-in Cabinets And Book Shelves, Coffered Ceiling And Raised Hearth Brick Fireplace. Dramatic 2-story Great Room With 25 Foot Floor-to-ceiling Natural Filed-stone Fireplace And Distressed Wood Beams. Adjacent Wet Bar Vestibule And Built In Entertainment Center With Surround Sound. Large Gourmet Island Kitchen With Custom Antique Solid Wood Cabinets, Granite And Professional-grade Appliances, Butlers Pantry And Separate Combination Office/laundry Room. Spacious 2nd Floor Master Bedroom Suite With Fireplace And Private Balcony Overlooking West Bay. Luxurious Imported Italian Marble Tiled Bathroom With Dual Sinks, Large Walk-in Tiled Shower And Garden Jacuzzi Tub. Finished Walk-out Lower Level Has A Large Family Room, Recreation Room And Guest Bedroom Suite. Walk-out To A Private Courtyard Patio With Outdoor Hot Tub. State-of-the-art Mechanical Systems With 2 High-efficiency Furnaces, 100 Gallon Hot Water Heater And Security System. Beautifully Tiered Landscaping With Wraparound Flagstone Patio And Two Covered Porches Lit By Antique Gas Lantern Fixtures. Potential Equestrian Or Vineyard Property With Gently Sloping Hillside Terrain Ideal For Growing Grapes. Splits Available For Additional Home Sites.
- 1120 Lindale Drive
- Traverse City
- Grand Traverse
- Within 30 Days,
- Price Reduction
- Wood, Brick, Shingle
- Listing Date
- Residential, Agricultural, Horses Allowed, Outbuildings Allowed, Agricultural Res
- Total Finished SqFt
- Lower Finished SqFt
- Above Grade SqFt
- Body of Water
- West Bay
- Private Well
- Private Septic, Engineered Septic
- Year Built
- Home Style
- 2 Story, Colonial, 2+ Story
- Parking Desc.
- Attached, Drive Under/Built-In, Door Opener, Paved Driveway, Concrete Floors
- School District
- Traverse City Area Public School
- Elementary School
- Old Mission Peninsula
- Middle School
- Traverse City East
- High School
Rooms and Land
- 16x23.5 2nd Floor
- 14x13 2nd Floor
- 15x12.5 2nd Floor
- 22.5x13 1st Floor
- 23.5x15 1st Floor
- 14x16 1st Floor
- Full, Walkout, Poured Concrete, Daylight Windows, Finished Rooms, Egress Windows, Plumbed For Bath, Full Finished, Entrance Inside
- Forced Air, Central Air, Electric Air Filter, Humidifier, Zoned/Dual, Electric Air Cleaner
- Lot Dimensions
- Refrigerator, Oven/Range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Water Softener Owned, Washer, Dryer, Security System, Hot Tub, Wall Oven, Cook Top, Exhaust Fan, Blinds, Ceiling Fan, Propane Water Heater, On Demand Water Heater, Smoke Alarms(s), Satellite Dish
- Fireplace Desc.
- Fireplace(s), Gas, Wood, Heatilator Style
- Interior Features
- Jetted Tub, Cathedral Ceilings, Built-In Bookcase, Bay Window(s), Foyer Entrance, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Loft, Granite Bath Tops, Granite Kitchen Tops, Solid Surface Counters, Island Kitchen, Mud Room, Formal Dining Room, Grea
- Exterior Materials
- Wood, Brick, Shingle
- Exterior Features
- Bay View, Sprinkler System, Balcony, Deck, Multi-Level Decking, Patio, Sidewalk, Countryside View, Covered Porch, Kennel, Landscaped, Garden Area, Porch, Gutters
Listing Video for 1120 Lindale Drive, Traverse City MI 49686
Listing Courtesy of Real Estate One
Office Address 521 Randolph Street
THE ACCURACY OF ALL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF SOURCE, IS NOT GUARANTEED OR WARRANTED. ALL INFORMATION SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED.
Listings last updated: . Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
Our Michigan real estate agents can answer all of your questions about 1120 Lindale Drive, Traverse City MI 49686. Real Estate One, Max Broock Realtors, and J&J Realtors are part of the Real Estate One Family of Companies and dominate the Traverse City, Michigan real estate market. To sell or buy a home in Traverse City, Michigan, contact our real estate agents as we know the Traverse City, Michigan real estate market better than anyone with over 100 years of experience in Traverse City, Michigan real estate for sale.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site appears in part from the IDX programs of our Multiple Listing Services. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Real Estate One includes the name and address of the listing broker where available.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Nothern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.