685 Lake George Trail, Traverse City 49696
Once In A Great While You Come Across That Enchanting Home That Simply Has It All.... Location, Extraordinary Detail And Exquisite Design! Only Minutes Away From The Sophistication And Excitement Of Traverse City, This Alluring Waterfront Estate Is Sited On The Most Picturesque Point Of This "all-sports" Lake. The Custom Home Exudes Quality Throughout And Features Soaring Cathedral Ceilings, A Luxurious Main Level Master Retreat, Dramatic Loft And Chef's Gourmet Kitchen. The Spacious Floor Plan Includes Over 3600 Sq Ft Of Living Space And Allows Plenty Of Room To Grow With Up To An Additional 1900 Sq Ft In The Unfinished, Walkout Lower Level. Over 160' Of Sandy Frontage Around The Point Offers Breathtaking Water Views From Almost Every Vantage Point. Truly An Exceptional Offering!
- 685 Lake George Trail
- Traverse City
- Grand Traverse
- East Bay
- Vinyl, Stone
- Listing Date
- Residential, Outbuildings Allowed
- Total Finished SqFt
- Lower Finished SqFt
- Above Grade SqFt
- Body of Water
- Spider Lake
- Private Well
- Private Septic
- Year Built
- Home Style
- 2 Story
- Parking Desc.
- Attached, Door Opener, Paved Driveway, Finished Rooms, Plumbing, Concrete Floors
Rooms and Land
- 15.7x13.5 1st Floor
- 17.5x13.5 2nd Floor
- 13x12 2nd Floor
- 24x14 2nd Floor
- 17.7x17.2 1st Floor
- 17.5x19 1st Floor
- 15.5x13.5 1st Floor
- Full, Walkout, Poured Concrete, Finished Rooms, Egress Windows
- Forced Air, Central Air, Humidifier
- Lot Dimensions
- Refrigerator, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Water Softener Owned, Washer, Dryer, Hot Tub, Wall Oven, Cook Top, Blinds, Drapes, Curtain Rods, Ceiling Fan, Whole House Fan/Attic Fan, Natural Gas Water Heater, Smoke Alarms(s)
- Fireplace Desc.
- Fireplace(s), Gas, Stove
- Interior Features
- Skylights, Cathedral Ceilings, Built-In Bookcase, Foyer Entrance, Walk-In Closet(s), Pantry, Loft, Granite Bath Tops, Granite Kitchen Tops, Island Kitchen, Mud Room, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Den/Study, Workshop, Drywall
- Exterior Materials
- Vinyl, Stone
- Exterior Features
- Sprinkler System, Deck, Patio, Covered Porch, Landscaped, Porch, Gutters
Listing Video for 685 Lake George Trail, Traverse City MI 49696
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Northland
Office Address 241 E State Street
THE ACCURACY OF ALL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF SOURCE, IS NOT GUARANTEED OR WARRANTED. ALL INFORMATION SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED.
Listings last updated: . Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
Our Michigan real estate agents can answer all of your questions about 685 Lake George Trail, Traverse City MI 49696. Real Estate One, Max Broock Realtors, and J&J Realtors are part of the Real Estate One Family of Companies and dominate the Traverse City, Michigan real estate market. To sell or buy a home in Traverse City, Michigan, contact our real estate agents as we know the Traverse City, Michigan real estate market better than anyone with over 100 years of experience in Traverse City, Michigan real estate for sale.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site appears in part from the IDX programs of our Multiple Listing Services. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Real Estate One includes the name and address of the listing broker where available.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Nothern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.