6025 Peninsula Drive, Traverse City 49686
This Extraordinary Home Offers The Ultimate In Privacy As Well As Convenience. Built As A Family Retreat, It Sits At The End Of A Winding Drive Providing Complete Privacy, And Is Nestled Among 4.9 Acres Of Forest With 285 Feet Of Beautiful Shoreline. Walls Of Windows Offer Panoramic Sunset Views Of West Grand Traverse Bay. Easy And Immediate Boating Access To Downtown Traverse City Via The Boardman River And Restaurants On The Bay. This Award-winning 18,000 Square-foot-home Features Spacious Rooms That Overlook The Lake, 8 Bedrooms With Full En-suite Baths, 3 Powder Rooms, Library, Home Theater, Wine Cellar, Billiard Room And Gourmet Kitchen. There Is Also A 3 Car Garage With Attached Exercise Room, Workshop And Pool House With Pool And Spa Overlooking The Bay. Exquisite Gardens And Landscaping Surround The Property. This Stunning Home Is Only Minutes From The Downtown Area And Cherry Capital Airport And Is Located At The 45th Parallel On Old Mission Peninsula In The Heart Of Wine Country.
- 6025 Peninsula Drive
- Traverse City
- Grand Traverse
- Stone, Wood
- Listing Date
- Total Finished SqFt
- Lower Finished SqFt
- Above Grade SqFt
- Body of Water
- West Bay
- Year Built
- Home Style
- Other, 2+ Story
- Parking Desc.
- Attached, Door Opener, Paved Driveway, Heated, Finished Rooms, Plumbing, Concrete Floors
Rooms and Land
- 23.8x17.2 2nd Floor
- 17.10x16 2nd Floor
- 17.6x14.4 1st Floor
- 20.4x20.3 1st Floor
- 22.7x19.1 1st Floor
- 19x30.4 1st Floor
- 22.7x19 1st Floor
- Walkout, Poured Concrete, Daylight Windows, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full Finished
- Forced Air, Hot Water, Central Air, Electric Air Filter, Humidifier, Zoned/Dual
- Lot Dimensions
- 285 x 725
- Refrigerator, Oven/Range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Trash Compactor, Washer, Dryer, Intercom/Radio, Security System, Hot Tub, Freezer, Wall Oven, Cook Top, Exhaust Fan, Blinds, Natural Gas Water Heater, Smoke Alarms(s)
- Fireplace Desc.
- Fireplace(s), Masonry
- Interior Features
- Jetted Tub, Cathedral Ceilings, Built-In Bookcase, Foyer Entrance, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Granite Bath Tops, Granite Kitchen Tops, Island Kitchen, Mud Room, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Den/Study, Exercise Room, Game Room,
- Exterior Materials
- Stone, Wood
- Exterior Features
- Bay View, Sprinkler System, In Ground Pool, Patio, Sidewalk, Landscaped, Built-In Grill, Screened Porch
Listing Video for 6025 Peninsula Drive, Traverse City MI 49686
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Schmidt-402
Office Address 402 E Front Street
THE ACCURACY OF ALL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF SOURCE, IS NOT GUARANTEED OR WARRANTED. ALL INFORMATION SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED.
Listings last updated: . Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
Our Michigan real estate agents can answer all of your questions about 6025 Peninsula Drive, Traverse City MI 49686. Real Estate One, Max Broock Realtors, and J&J Realtors are part of the Real Estate One Family of Companies and dominate the Traverse City, Michigan real estate market. To sell or buy a home in Traverse City, Michigan, contact our real estate agents as we know the Traverse City, Michigan real estate market better than anyone with over 100 years of experience in Traverse City, Michigan real estate for sale.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site appears in part from the IDX programs of our Multiple Listing Services. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Real Estate One includes the name and address of the listing broker where available.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Nothern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.