7774 Joy Road, Kaleva 49645
Two Hundred acres of some of the best hunting land around! Four natural springs feed five small ponds stocked with Rainbow, Brook, Large Mouth Bass and the kids' favorite, Bluegill. The deer herd has been cared for over the years with many food plots, mineral stumps, sugar beets, carrots and corn. The deer, turkey and even a black bear (every once in a while) call this place home. 30% of the land is tillable making great farm land or food plots. The other 70% consists of various hardwoods of which approximately 30% are maple trees - think Maple Syrup. The forest was last harvested around 1993, so it is about ready for some more care. Word on the street is that Manistee County's 3rd largest buck was harvested from the property. Over four miles of cleared trails wander throughout the land. A fence at the end of the Joy Road blocks the entrance to the parcel. CAUTION: Property is actively hunted, so please call listing agent to set up your private showing. Want more land? Also available is 120 acres adjoining to this 200 acres. The 120 acres is MLS 1825711.
- 7774 Joy Road
- Lot Description
- Evergreens, Hardwoods, Rolling, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions:
- Agricultural Res, Metes and Bounds, Residential
- Private Well
- Listing Date
- Waterfront Desc
Listing Video for 7774 Joy Road, Kaleva MI 49645
Listing Courtesy of Real Estate One
Office Address 57 N. Michigan Ave, PO Box 127
THE ACCURACY OF ALL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF SOURCE, IS NOT GUARANTEED OR WARRANTED. ALL INFORMATION SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED.
Listings last updated: . Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
Our Michigan real estate agents can answer all of your questions about 7774 Joy Road, Kaleva MI 49645. Real Estate One, Max Broock Realtors, and J&J Realtors are part of the Real Estate One Family of Companies and dominate the Kaleva, Michigan real estate market. To sell or buy a home in Kaleva, Michigan, contact our real estate agents as we know the Kaleva, Michigan real estate market better than anyone with over 100 years of experience in Kaleva, Michigan real estate for sale.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site appears in part from the IDX programs of our Multiple Listing Services. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Real Estate One includes the name and address of the listing broker where available.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Nothern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.